January 15, 2023 panel, Envisioning Astrology Education part 1
The collaboration between four astrology school leaders shared dynamic educational ideas.
- OMARI MARTIN Board Chair of Kepler College of the Astrological Arts & Sciences https://www.KeplerCollege.org
- CATIE CADGE, Co-Founder & Dean, Forrest Center of Evolutionary Astrology https://www.ForrestAstrology.center
- WENDY STACEY, Principal, International Mayo School of Astrology, UK https://www.MayoAstrology.com
- TONY HOWARD, Founder, Astrology University https://www.AstrologyUniversity.com
- TALK COSMOS HOST & FOUNDER, SUE MINAHAN https://www.TalkCosmos.com
A fast list of concepts shared
Experiential classes / interaction –
Active engagement. – integrate Application and feedback throughout.
Facilitator / guide, versus the old model “sage on stage”
New learning styles
Trend – shorter time span created incremental class parts with strong Graphics.
Conversation groups – learning from one another
Time & location barriers removed by online •access
Online conferences – open to any location
Education quality accreditation spectrum with standards of knowledge, of practice and of behavior •/ Needs filtering.
Research data augumenting antecodotal teachings
Diversity / inclusive of: ethnicity and/or racial heritage; sexuality; age; physical limitations; language.
Administrators reflect diversity •
Inclusive of astrological disciplines, Encompass umbrella e, g,, Vibrational, Jyotish, psychology
International forum/ learn from each /nations/ Globalization.• Southern Hemisphere populations. • cultural ever-changing.
Work study opportunities Scholarships/financial & cultural diversity
Library collection resources • Kepler/CAELi has Maggie Nalbandian • Rudhyar recordings at Astrology University
Talk Cosmos YouTube link for January 15, 2023